Aaron over at The Confusing Middle very kindly nominated me for the Liebster Award FOREVER ago and I took super long to do my post, for which I’m so sorry! But thank you very much to him for the nomination–and please go check out his blog, it’s wonderful!
Here are the rules… I modified some, so feel free to do the same!
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award and notify them of their nominations.
- Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Copy these rules in the post.
- ALL THE NOMINEES ARE FREE TO ACCEPT OR REJECT THE NOMINATION.
Here are the questions Aaron asked:
1. What is the greatest movie of all time?
Ooof, that’s a tough one. I’d say SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK, if I had to choose one.
2. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Honestly, I don’t remember. I feel like maybe a chef?
3. Have you become that thing you wanted to be? Why or why not?
I hardly cook now, so no. The microwave is my best friend (although I guess that counts as cooking, right??). I guess because I don’t love cooking as much as I used to or as much as I thought I did. Frankly, at this stage in my life, I don’t have the energy for it.
4. If you could live your life in a TV series, what would it be?
The Golden Girls.
5. You find yourself in an old school arcade and you have one quarter. What game do you play and why?
Pinball because it’s such an invigorating challenge.
6. How many of your Facebook “friends” do you actually consider to be friends?
I don’t really know (sorry, worst answer ever!)
7. Where is the farthest you’ve ever been from the place you call home?
Probably Europe, but I’m really bad with geography, so no promises.
8. What was your first pet and what did you name it?
I have very clear memories of having a hamster named Timothy, but my mom and sister say I made that up.
9. Coke or Pepsi?
I guess Coke just because I’ve had it more, but I can’t tell the difference. And actually they’re both made by terrible corporations so I should say neither.
10. What song do you hate to get stuck in your head? (It’s there now, isn’t it? Sorry. Not sorry.)
Lol, good one. Bruno Mars’ “Just the Way You Are.” Like, get real, Bruno, we all know you wouldn’t touch anything less than a 9.5 with any length of pole.
My nominees are (please check out their fabulous blogs! And apologies if any of these are repeat nominations and I didn’t catch that):
Crumpled Paper Cranes (she very kindly nominated me for the same award a long time ago, which I just accidentally stumbled upon today as I was looking at her blog and getting ready to nominate her here! So I won’t ask her to do another Liebster post, unless she wants to of course, but wanted to make sure I gave her the recognition she deserves here!)
My 10 questions for you are:
1. If you had to pick the thing you most regret not saying thus far in your life, what would it be?
2. What makes you cry?
3. Vanilla or chocolate?
4. If you had to die to save one person, who would you choose?
5. What one food item will you absolutely not eat?
6. Coffee or tea?
7. Book you wish you could un-read?
8. If you had a free pass to say one thing you wouldn’t normally say to your boss, what would it be? (Feel free to not answer if your boss will be reading this).
9. How many more times do you need to watch INTERSTELLAR before you understand it? Cause I’m currently at infinity.
10. If you had to get a tattoo of a saying, what would it be?