Crumpled Paper Cranes nominated me a while ago for the Liebster Award, but unfortunately, as I was saying in a post yesterday, I didn’t realize until just yesterday–so sorry again about that, and thank you so much for the nomination, I really appreciate it! Also, please go check out her wonderful blog!
1. Do you like black coffee? If so, why and how?
Yes! I’m in love with coffee–I’ll really drink it in any form. There’s just something so comforting about it.
2. If you could sing a duet with anyone in the world, who would that be?
Are we allowed to bring people back to life for this one? If so, Amy Winehouse.
3. Do your parents know of your worst childhood deed?
I don’t even know what it is–maybe I blocked it out because it was so bad? Oh god I hope not…
4. What is your latest topic of fixation/obsession/fascination?
5. You find yourself awake on a park bench, naked in a highly populated area. What do you do?
Apologize to all the onlookers for what they have to see.
6. Do you know how to cartwheel?
7. As a child, did you have a pogo stick?
Also no 😦
8. Who were the pop culture icons at the time of your childhood/teenhood?
‘N Sync, Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, TLC, Destiny’s Child. You know, those 90s greats.
9. What makes you anxious?
10. Hummus, or guacamole? Your dip of choice.
Hummus ALL day. Replace “bass” with “hummus” in Meghan Trainor’s “All About That Bass” and that’s me.