Fitfortheroad kindly nominated me for the Liebster Award and it’s taken me too long to post about it–so sorry about that, and thank you! Please check out her wonderful blog!
Since I have previously done the Liebster post, I’ll just answer the great questions she asked in her post here 🙂
1. What’s your earliest memory?
I actually don’t remember… I feel like maybe it was playing on a rug at a family gathering of sorts when I was 1 or 2 ish? How lame is that.
2. What’s the one thing you secretly wish your current or future significant other would do, at least once – but you would never outright ask for? (example – sending flowers to your work or planning a weekend away and just “kidnapping” you for it)
Tell me everything he is thinking–literally everything–basically allow me to read his mind.
3. Pizza or Bacon?
4. Would you rather be rich and single or poor and married?
Poor and single.
5. A year with no internet or a year with no TV?
Year with no TV, because you can get TV on the Internet (see what I did there??? 😉 )
6. What’s your dream job?
7. What was the last movie that made you cry?
8. Have you ever had to order pizza (or some other takeout) because you burned/messed up cooking dinner?
No, I’ve just skipped the attempting to cook dinner part and gone straight for the takeout.
9. Describe your life using a movie title
He’s Just Not That Into You
10. How many tattoos do you have? How many do you want? (If you want any)
I have 6 or 7 and would like a few more I think.