The wonderful Queen Rianna and Felicia nominated me for The Creative Blogger Award–thank you both very much, and everyone please check out their blogs if you haven’t already!
Since I’ve already done this one, I’ll be brief here and continue my rule-breaking streak by just doing the participation portion where I share 5 facts about myself (ew that sounds so narcissistic–but I’m not trying to be! I just wanted to at least do a brief post as a thank you to and recognition of my nominators. I think I’m just digging the hole deeper. I don’t know how to be normal).
Anyways… here are 5 short facts about me!
1. Phone calls, except with a select few people (really just my mom) make me extremely anxious–how do you keep them going? How do you know when to end them? How do you end them? What warrants them?
2. I think if you wear Sperry’s, you’re a dick.
3. A mama bear’s cubs are to her what a Chipotle burrito is to me.
4. Nothing gives me a rush quite like deleting emails and crossing things off of to do lists. Even if I’m not done with them.
5. I have no problem swearing in front of children. Fuck ’em.
Thanks for putting up with me!