Baffled Baboon was kind enough to nominate me for the Creative Blogger Award–please check out their blog, and thank you so much, I’m so honored and flattered!
The rules for the Creative Blogger Award are as follows:
- Nominate a blog(s) and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs (nominate however many you want!)
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you
- Share five facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
- Proudly display the image above in your post
I can think of a ton of bloggers worthy of this nomination, but since I’ve already gone nomination-crazy recently with the ‘Five Photos, Five Stories’ Challenge, and I know being nominated can have the unintended effect of stressing people out, I’ll just choose one 🙂 Therefore, I nominate triSARAHtops (and hope this doesn’t stress you out!).
And here are 5 facts about me since I’m sure you’re all just chomping at the bit to hear me talk about myself:
1. In the interest of clichés… my sign is Cancer. I feel that being a sign that’s representative of both a deadly disease and a crab is quite fitting for my personality.
2. I’m half-Greek, half-Irish/Scottish/Cornish/a bunch of other white stuff. I’m ridiculously proud of both being Greek (believe it or not, I’m Spartan (please see 300), and I had a sweater in high school that said “My Greekness is Your Weakness”–to this day, the biggest travesty in my life is not knowing where that sweater went) and Irish/Scottish (I studied abroad in Dublin and fell in love with Irish culture, history, music, and, above all, dark humor).
3. I’m really good at starting projects and never finishing them.
4. I despise cats, and the feeling is mutual.
5. If I could have any superpower, I would choose mind-reading (selective, of course–no need to hear what my therapist is thinking about me during our sessions, but what a guy is thinking about (me, or otherwise) while we’re having sex? You betcha).
Thanks for indulging my self-centeredness and pretending to care! 😉