I am so behind on this, but Baffled Baboon nominated me a while back for this challenge and I am just now catching up–so sorry for the delay! Thank you for the nomination, and everyone please check out the baboon’s wonderful blog!
For the challenge, I have to write about 10 things I love and 10 things I hate. I’m supposed to nominate other bloggers, but in the interest of time and making things less complicated, I’m going to just complete the list part of the challenge. Here goes!
Things I love:
1. To hate
2. Soy chai lattes w/ extra foam ALL day
4. The oats at the bottom of the package of a Nature Valley granola bar
5. The scent of fresh lilacs
6. Baggy clothing
7. Tootsie Rolls
8. That awkward moment when you bring up blow jobs at a family reunion
10. Louis C.K.
Things I hate:
1. People, generally
2. Being photographed
3. Your mom?
4. That awkward moment when someone pulls up directly next to you at a stoplight, window-to-window alignment
6. ‘The Cloud’ WHAT EVEN IS IT I DON’T UNDERSTAND
7. Excessive wealth
8. Washing my sheets
9. The mainstream media
10. Opening a box of any snack food that has the perforated tab on top which I can NEVER successfully tear along the lines, and then the whole thing is ruined and I can never properly close the box again, or at least as long as food remains in it which let’s be honest in my case isn’t very long at all